GEOFFREY NICHOLSProduction Specializations Include:
- Local Business
Observing Life Through The LensWith a background as an Emmy award-winning broadcast news videojournalist/editor, I've learned to appreciate the beauty in all stories, while creatively capturing and conveying the narrative for the production. Feel free to browse my portoflio and glimpse some of those stories.
Geoffrey Nichols VCARD
- DP, Camera Op, Producer, Editor, Photographer
- Cinema, ENG/News, DSLR Cameras
- Premiere, Avid, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, Final Cut, Linear-Editing
- Studio and on-location interview lighting set-ups/b-roll
- Microwave Truck, Live-Shot Operation
- Efficiency and Creativity under tight deadlines
Producer, Director, Camera Operator, Editor
Including work with:
CNN, MSNBC, ESPN, Discovery Channel,
- Sharp Shot Media LLC:
Owner/President, Producer, Director, Camera Operator, Editor
Including work with:
Johnson & Johnson, Medartis,
Ocular Melanoma Foundation,
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia,
The School District of Philadelphia
SAG-AFTRA, DPA Microphones…
- NBC10 WCAU-TV Philadelphia:
- NBC40 WMGM-TV Atlantic CIty:
- Collingswood TV (Public Access):
Producer, Camera Operator, Photographer, Editor
- B.A. in Communications: Radio/TV/Film – Rowan University
(My individual crew responsibilities are listed alongside each production link below. These examples include work gained through my production company, as well as other work I was a part of, produced by additional production companies.)
– Enrique Iglesias’ tour sound mixers
(DP, Camera, Editor) – On-the-road tour product testimonial video for DPA Microphones marketing.
(Producer, Camera Op, Editor) – A short promotional video informing and raising awareness of the orphan disease ocular melanoma. Ocular Melanoma Foundation’s EANA conference is highlighted.
(Producer, Camera Op, Editor) – A short video capturing the St. Baldrick’s Foundation head-shaving event to help conquer childhood cancers.
(Producer, Camera Op, Editor) – A short promotional highlight video for US team recruiting.
(Producer, Camera, Editor) – What is HLH? Eric tells of his journey with this rare disease and the exciting clay shoot event that helps to benefit research for a cure.
(Producer, Videojournalist, Editor) – Some average joes are putting away the video games and turning to a live game called Airsoft. The game uses plastic, biodegradable BB’s to shoot at each other. Airsoft is an alternative to paintball as well as combat video games.
(Videojournalist, Editor) – Trucker Mike Hawthorne from Vineland, New Jersey is gaining quite a reputation as a roadside rescuer. He’s rescued one baby from a tornado and recently helped deliver his third baby.
“Post 9/11 Kids”
(Videojournalist, Editor) – How do children born after 9/11 view the event and the post 9/11 world?
- (2) NATAS Mid-Atlantic Regional Emmy
- (1) NATAS National News & Documentary Emmy
- (4) NATAS Mid-Atalntic Regional Emmy
- (1) CINE Golden Eagle – Documentary Award
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information about my work.GeoffreyBNichols@gmail.com 1(856)905-0961